- Boris Nuraliev, head of the "Personnel for the digital economy" working group;
- Inna Karakchieva, Deputy Director of the Department of project activities of the Ministry of education and science;
- Igor Kuzora, coordinator of the "Personnel for the digital economy» working group;
- Sergey Mardanov, Director of University relations, «Mail.ru group», mentor of ISMC MEPhI;
- Elena Odoevskaya, senior assistant to the rector of Higher school of Economics;
- Dmitry Peskov, special representative of the President of the Russian Federation for digital and technological development, head of the competence Centre «Personnel for the digital economy»;
- Oleg Podolsky, Director of training for the digital economy at the University 2035, coordinator of the competence Center «Personnel for the digital economy»;
- Elena Pershina, Director of the functional and business competence Department of the Rosatom Academy, and many other colleagues.
As a result of the meeting, the working group made a positive conclusion on the work of the ISMC MEPhI for 2019.